Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thing #7: Content Saving & Sharing

Thing #7:  Content Saving & Sharing

I downloaded Pinterest for this "thing".  This is handy especially for posting pictures found on the web.  However, not as handy for saving and organizing text (articles, etc).  For both work and personal uses, I could use something that was better for text (I just don't save a lot of pictures).  Bitly looks like it would be better for text. However, it requires IOS 7.0, (and my iphone doesn't have enough memory left to update to 7! - Something I need to work on!).

The one thing I can see using Pinterest for is Storytime and summer book club ideas.  I'm always saving pictures of crafts, etc. that I find online.  Pinterest would be a good place to put these and organize them.

The cool thing about Pinterest is that other people can view what you've posted.  This is a great way to share ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment